- The English language is compulsory throughout the school
time from the kindergarten level.
- Students can choose to study a second (foreign) language
(Chinese, French, German, Spanish) from grade 4th.
Any language available in the school can be chosen.
- Language classes comprise students of mixed
nationalities and are taught by native speakers.
- At the primary level, students may choose to join music
class, dance class, martial arts as is available in school.
- Everyday interaction in the ground, the corridors, and the
recreation rooms enhance the acquisition of other
languages and the realization that using them is not only
valid but natural.