- To develop children’s social skills and encourage
- To develop children’s imagination and creativity
through activities such as painting, drawing,
modeling and puppets, and act out games
such as dolls, cooking, etc.
- To develop mathematical and scientific skills throughout
the whole period of schooling.
- To foster tolerance, co-operation, communication and
concern for others across the school community and
- To cultivate students’ personal, social and academic
development so as to prepare them for the next stage of
- To develop physical skills and instill in students an
appreciation of the need for healthy living through
participation in sporting and recreational activities.
- To promote students’ confidence in their own cultural
- To develop high standards in the national and foreign
- To prepare a high-quality broad educational foundation
from kindergarten level to high school level.