The teachers are the stable presence who help each child to feel safe and at ease. They have regular contacts with the parents to share details about their everyday life at the school (including any potential problems).
Their most important functions are:
- Understanding each child and respecting his/her rhythm
- Listening to him/her and encouraging his/her relationship with the other children
- Helping each child to feel at ease and safe
- Maximizing healthy development
- Communicating openly with the parents